This scholarship is for residents of Fairfield County, Ohio. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have completed an undergraduate degree and be starting optometry school.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
Class Year: Is this you?
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Fairfield County
College Major: Is this you?
- Pre-Optometry Studies
- Ophthalmology Residency Program
- Optometric Technician/Assistant
- Ophthalmic and Optometric Support Services and Allied Professions, Other
- Opticianry/Ophthalmic Dispensing Optician
- Ophthalmic Technician/Technologist
- Ophthalmic Laboratory Technology/Technician