This scholarship is for sons and daughters of former or current sheriffs of Texas. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be enrolled in a college or university in an academic course of study, be pursuing a degree with a major in law enforcement or police science, be less than 25 years old, have a 2.5 GPA, have completed at least one semester of college, and be enrolled full-time. Applicants cannot be convicted of a crime and are only eligible to receive two scholarship awards. Applicants must submit an application with a brief biographical sketch and narrative.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process shouldn't take more than an hour or so.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
Maximum Age: Is this you?
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Criminal Justice/Law Enforcement Administration
- Forensic Science and Technology
- Criminal Justice/Police Science
- Criminalistics and Criminal Science
- Corrections and Criminal Justice, Other
- Criminal Justice/Safety Studies
- Law Enforcement Investigation and Interviewing
- Cyber/Computer Forensics and Counterterrorism
- Law Enforcement Intelligence Analysis
- Homeland Security
- Juvenile Corrections
- Homeland Security, Law Enforcement, Firefighting and Related Protective Services, Other
- Financial Forensics and Fraud Investigation
- Corrections Administration
- Homeland Security, Other
- Law Enforcement Record-Keeping and Evidence Management
- Terrorism and Counterterrorism Operations
- Critical Incident Response/Special Police Operations
- Securities Services Administration/Management
- Protective Services Operations
- Security and Loss Prevention Services
- Maritime Law Enforcement
- Suspension and Debarment Investigation
- Critical Infrastructure Protection
Employer: Is this you?
- Police Department