This scholarship is for high school seniors in Mississippi who are attending a two - or four-year college in Mississippi. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be majoring in public relations, communications, journalism, advertising, mass communications, political communications, crisis management, graphic design, or another communication-oriented major. Applicants must enroll full-time and be in good standing. Applicants must present three letters of recommendation from individuals connected to their academic institution, including college advisors, high school teachers/officials, home school teachers, etc. Students may be recommended by an active CPRAM member. Applicants also must include a 500-word essay entitled, "What I Hope to Offer the Field of Communication." Scholarships are awarded based on need, merit, and the number of applicants.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Graphic Design
- Communication and Media Studies, Other
- Communication, Journalism, and Related Programs, Other
- Broadcast Journalism
- Speech Communication and Rhetoric
- Animation, Interactive Technology, Video Graphics and Special Effects
- Public Relations/Image Management
- Design and Visual Communications, General
- Business/Corporate Communications
- Public Relations, Advertising, and Applied Communication, Other
- Mass Communication/Media Studies
- Journalism, Other
- Digital Communication and Media/Multimedia
- Recording Arts Technology/Technician
- Public Relations, Advertising, and Applied Communication
- Radio and Television
- Communication, General
- Radio and Television Broadcasting Technology/Technician
- Photographic and Film/Video Technology/Technician and Assistant
- Graphic Communications, General
- Radio, Television, and Digital Communication, Other
- Sports Communication
- Agricultural Communication/Journalism
- Communications Technology/Technician
- Audiovisual Communications Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Political Communication
- Graphic Communications, Other
- Organizational Communication, General
- International and Intercultural Communication
- Communications Technologies/Technicians and Support Services, Other
- Health Communication
- Graphic and Printing Equipment Operator, General Production
- Computer Typography and Composition Equipment Operator
- Family and Consumer Sciences/Human Sciences Communication
- Prepress/Desktop Publishing and Digital Imaging Design
- Technical and Scientific Communication
- Printing Management
- Printing Press Operator
Must attend a college in Mississippi.