This scholarship is for students who maintain legal residence in Massachusetts, and are pursuing graduate study in communication disorders and/or speech therapy.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process shouldn't take more than an hour or so.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Audiology/Audiologist and Speech-Language Pathology/Pathologist
- Communication Disorders Sciences and Services, Other
- Communication Sciences and Disorders, General
- Education/Teaching of Individuals with Speech or Language Impairments
- Speech-Language Pathology/Pathologist