This scholarship is for undergraduate and graduate students who have already completed one year of full-time college study and have completed courses of study that reflect an emphasis on real estate, finance, and/or business. To qualify, applicants must be residents of central Contra Costa County, California, only in the communities of Alamo, Blackhawk, Clayton, Clyde, Concord, Danville, Diablo, Lafayette, Martinez, Moraga/Canyon, Orinda, Pacheco, Pleasant Hill, Rossmoor, San Ramon, or Walnut Creek. Applicants must have a 3.0 GPA or higher and be currently enrolled full time. Click the appropriate link in the sidebar to access the online application.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Central Contra Costa County
College Major: Is this you?
- Business Administration and Management, General
- Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services, Other
- Business Administration, Management and Operations, Other
- International Business/Trade/Commerce
- Business/Commerce, General
- Finance, General
- Accounting and Finance
- Business and Personal/Financial Services Marketing Operations
- Real Estate
- Banking and Financial Support Services
- Finance and Financial Management Services, Other
- Financial Planning and Services
- International Finance
- Business Operations Support and Secretarial Services, Other
- Credit Management