This scholarship is for graduating seniors from East Aurora High School in Aurora, Illinois. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be pursuing studies within the fields of dentistry, dental hygiene, nursing, certified nursing assistant, physician’s assistant, or pharmacy. Applicants must demonstrate academic ability and financial need.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
Financial Need: Is this you?
Financial need will be considered.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Nursing Assistant/Aide and Patient Care Assistant/Aide
- Nursing, Other
- Adult Health Nurse/Nursing
- Maternal/Child Health and Neonatal Nurse/Nursing
- Dental Hygiene/Hygienist
- Pediatric Nurse/Nursing
- Dental Services and Allied Professions, Other
- Nurse Anesthetist
- Physician Assistant
- Nursing Administration
- Nurse Midwife/Nursing Midwifery
- Pre-Pharmacy Studies
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursing, Other
- Nursing Science
- Family Practice Nurse/Nursing
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Pre-Nursing Studies
- Emergency Room/Trauma Nursing
- Pre-Dentistry Studies
- Pharmacy Technician/Assistant
- Dental Assisting/Assistant
- Critical Care Nursing
- Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Sciences, and Administration, Other
- Nursing Practice
- Medicinal and Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Medical/Health Management and Clinical Assistant/Specialist
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
- Clinical, Hospital, and Managed Care Pharmacy
- Medical Administrative/Executive Assistant and Medical Secretary
- Psychiatric/Mental Health Nurse/Nursing
- Medical Office Assistant/Specialist
- Nursing Education
- Pharmaceutics and Drug Design
- Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Dental Clinical Sciences, General
- Advanced General Dentistry
- Pharmacy Administration and Pharmacy Policy and Regulatory Affairs
- Geriatric Nurse/Nursing
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants, Other
- Advanced/Graduate Dentistry and Oral Sciences, Other
- Pediatric Dentistry/Pedodontics
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Assistant
- Public Health/Community Nurse/Nursing
- Dental Public Health and Education
- Women's Health Nurse/Nursing
- Dental Laboratory Technology/Technician
- Perioperative/Operating Room and Surgical Nurse/Nursing
- Veterinary Toxicology and Pharmacology
- Pharmacoeconomics/Pharmaceutical Economics
- Pharmaceutical Marketing and Management
- Clinical Nurse Leader
- Occupational and Environmental Health Nursing
- Dental Materials
- Industrial and Physical Pharmacy and Cosmetic Sciences
- Natural Products Chemistry and Pharmacognosy
- Palliative Care Nursing
High School: Is this you?
- East Aurora High School
- East High School