This scholarship is for graduating high school seniors who are residents of Posey County, Indiana. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75 and plan to pursue a degree in electrical maintenance, electronics and computer technology, mechanical maintenance, or welding at the Evansville campus of either Ivy Tech Community College or ITT Technical Institute. Selection will be based on all sections of the application form and the letters of recommendation.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Posey County
College Major: Is this you?
- Computer Science
- Computer and Information Sciences, General
- Computer Programming/Programmer, General
- Computer Programming, Other
- Computer Graphics
- Information Technology
- Computer and Information Systems Security/Information Assurance
- Web Page, Digital/Multimedia and Information Resources Design
- Automobile/Automotive Mechanics Technology/Technician
- Computer and Information Sciences, Other
- Computer and Information Sciences and Support Services, Other
- Computer/Information Technology Services Administration and Management, Other
- Computer Systems Networking and Telecommunications
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Computer Programming, Specific Applications
- Computer Software and Media Applications, Other
- Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology/Technician
- Computer Installation and Repair Technology/Technician
- Autobody/Collision and Repair Technology/Technician
- Artificial Intelligence
- Computer Systems Analysis/Analyst
- Diesel Mechanics Technology/Technician
- Web/Multimedia Management and Webmaster
- Welding Technology/Welder
- Mechanics and Repairers, General
- Computer Programming, Vendor/Product Certification
- Electrical/Electronics Equipment Installation and Repair, General
- Musical Instrument Fabrication and Repair
- System, Networking, and LAN/WAN Management/Manager
- Electrical/Electronics Maintenance and Repair Technology, Other
- Information Science/Studies
- Airframe Mechanics and Aircraft Maintenance Technology/Technician
- Avionics Maintenance Technology/Technician
- Heating, Air Conditioning, Ventilation and Refrigeration Maintenance Technology/Technician
- Electrical/Electronics Drafting and Electrical/Electronics CAD/CADD
- Motorcycle Maintenance and Repair Technology/Technician
- Aircraft Powerplant Technology/Technician
- Communications Systems Installation and Repair Technology
- Engine Machinist
- Information Technology Project Management
- Alternative Fuel Vehicle Technology/Technician
- Business Machine Repair
- Network and System Administration/Administrator
- Marine Maintenance/Fitter and Ship Repair Technology/Technician
- Industrial Electronics Technology/Technician
- Modeling, Virtual Environments and Simulation
- Data Modeling/Warehousing and Database Administration
- Industrial Mechanics and Maintenance Technology
- Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies, Other
- Heavy Equipment Maintenance Technology/Technician
- High Performance and Custom Engine Technician/Mechanic
- Data Processing and Data Processing Technology/Technician
- Data Entry/Microcomputer Applications, General
- Computer Support Specialist
- Watchmaking and Jewelrymaking
- Security System Installation, Repair, and Inspection Technology/Technician
- Small Engine Mechanics and Repair Technology/Technician
- Bicycle Mechanics and Repair Technology/Technician
- Data Entry/Microcomputer Applications, Other
- Appliance Installation and Repair Technology/Technician
- Word Processing
- Heavy/Industrial Equipment Maintenance Technologies, Other
- Vehicle Emissions Inspection and Maintenance Technology/Technician
- Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies, General
- Medium/Heavy Vehicle and Truck Technology/Technician
- Locksmithing and Safe Repair
- Parts and Warehousing Operations and Maintenance Technology/Technician
- Precision Systems Maintenance and Repair Technologies, Other
- Recreation Vehicle (RV) Service Technician
Must attend Evansville campus of Ivy Tech Community College or ITT Technical Institute.