This scholarship is for women who are college sophomores, juniors, seniors, or graduate students. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be pursuing a degree in automotive engineering, chemical engineering, computer engineering, electrical engineering, industrial engineering, mechanical engineering, manufacturing engineering, or materials science/engineering. Applicants must be enrolled full-time, have a minimum 3.5 GPA, demonstrate financial need, and be US citizens. Underrepresented groups preferred and willing to intern.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
GPA: Is this you?
Gender: Is this you?
Financial Need: Is this you?
Financial need will be considered.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Mechanical Engineering
- Computer Engineering, General
- Chemical Engineering
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Computer Engineering Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Computer Software Engineering
- Engineering Mechanics
- Computer Engineering Technology/Technician
- Automotive Engineering Technology/Technician
- Computer Technology/Computer Systems Technology
- Computer Engineering, Other
- Industrial Engineering
- Biochemical Engineering
- Computer Hardware Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering/Mechanical Technology/Technician
- Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology/Technician
- Computer Software Technology/Technician
- Computer Hardware Technology/Technician
- Engineering/Industrial Management
- Materials Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering Related Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering
- Electromechanical Technology/Electromechanical Engineering Technology
- Materials Science
- Engineering Chemistry
- Electromechanical Engineering
- Mechanical Drafting and Mechanical Drafting CAD/CADD
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Electrical/Electronics Drafting and Electrical/Electronics CAD/CADD
- Electrical, Electronics and Communications Engineering, Other
- Chemical Engineering Technology/Technician
- Chemical Engineering, Other
- Industrial Technology/Technician
- Electromechanical and Instrumentation and Maintenance Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Manufacturing Engineering Technology/Technician
- Industrial Production Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Industrial Safety Technology/Technician
- Semiconductor Manufacturing Technology