This scholarship is for residents of Chicago, Illinois, or Los Angeles, California. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be college sophomores majoring in nursing, secondary health, or science education. Applicants must be African American, have a 3.0 GPA in science courses, and be participating in activities at their college or university. Scholarship applications are accepted throughout the year, and applicants may apply for more than one fund offered by the AKA-EAF.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College sophomore
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Chicago or Los Angeles
College Major: Is this you?
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Health Professions and Related Clinical Sciences, Other
- Nursing Assistant/Aide and Patient Care Assistant/Aide
- Nursing, Other
- Adult Health Nurse/Nursing
- Health Services/Allied Health/Health Sciences, General
- Maternal/Child Health and Neonatal Nurse/Nursing
- Pediatric Nurse/Nursing
- Nurse Anesthetist
- Nursing Administration
- Health Services Administration
- Nurse Midwife/Nursing Midwifery
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursing, Other
- Nursing Science
- Family Practice Nurse/Nursing
- Health/Health Care Administration/Management
- Pre-Nursing Studies
- Emergency Room/Trauma Nursing
- Health and Physical Education/Fitness, General
- Critical Care Nursing
- Biology Teacher Education
- Nursing Practice
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
- Community Health and Preventive Medicine
- Health and Physical Education/Fitness, Other
- Psychiatric/Mental Health Nurse/Nursing
- Nursing Education
- Public Health, General
- Chemistry Teacher Education
- Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Public Health Medicine
- Environmental Health
- International Public Health/International Health
- Physics Teacher Education
- Geriatric Nurse/Nursing
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants, Other
- Public Health Education and Promotion
- Mental and Social Health Services and Allied Professions, Other
- Health and Wellness, General
- Health Aide
- Public Health, Other
- Community Health Services/Liaison/Counseling
- Science Teacher Education/General Science Teacher Education
- Public Health/Community Nurse/Nursing
- Women's Health Nurse/Nursing
- Perioperative/Operating Room and Surgical Nurse/Nursing
- Health Aides/Attendants/Orderlies, Other
- Health Teacher Education
- Clinical Nurse Leader
- Occupational and Environmental Health Nursing
- Public Health and General Preventive Medicine Residency Program
- Health Occupations Teacher Education
- Behavioral Aspects of Health
- Holistic Health
- Earth Science Teacher Education
- Home Health Aide/Home Attendant
- Palliative Care Nursing
Ethnicity: Is this you?
- African American
Must have a 3.0 GPA in science courses.