This scholarship is for full-time students attending an accredited college, university, or vocational institution in the United States. Applicants must be working toward a career at an electric utility. Each applicant must be attending school in a county with at least one DEED member utility and must be sponsored by a DEED member utility, located in the certain states (see list below).
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
- American Samoa
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- New Mexico
- New York
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
College Major: Is this you?
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology/Technician
- Electrical/Electronics Equipment Installation and Repair, General
- Electrical/Electronics Maintenance and Repair Technology, Other
- Electrical/Electronics Drafting and Electrical/Electronics CAD/CADD
- Electrical, Electronics and Communications Engineering, Other
- Electrical and Power Transmission Installation/Installer, General
- Energy Management and Systems Technology/Technician
- Electrical and Power Transmission Installers, Other
- Nuclear/Nuclear Power Technology/Technician
- Solar Energy Technology/Technician
- Hydraulics and Fluid Power Technology/Technician
Must live in a county with at least one DEED member utility and be sponsored by a DEED member utility.
Visit site for more details.