This scholarship is for high school seniors, recent graduates, undergraduate students, and graduate/professional students who are enrolled in or applying for admission to an accredited degree program during the 2015-2016 academic year. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be pursuing a career in the dairy industry or a related field: dairy herd management/production, large animal veterinary medicine, marketing/economics/finance, processing/manufacturing, communications/journalism, quality assurance, dairy nutrition, dairy foods, education, engineering, policy, genetics, law, and others. Scholarships will be awarded based on commitment and passion for a career in the dairy industry, as demonstrated through responses to three essay questions; extracurricular activities, awards, recognition, and work experience; and academic achievement.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
- Other postgraduate-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Agribusiness/Agricultural Business Operations
- Agricultural and Domestic Animal Services, Other
- Agricultural and Extension Education Services
- Agricultural and Food Products Processing
- Agricultural Animal Breeding
- Agricultural Business and Management, General
- Agricultural Business and Management, Other
- Agricultural Business Technology
- Agricultural Communication/Journalism
- Agricultural Economics
- Agricultural Mechanics and Equipment/Machine Technology
- Agricultural Mechanization, General
- Agricultural Mechanization, Other
- Agricultural Power Machinery Operation
- Agricultural Production Operations, General
- Agricultural Production Operations, Other
- Agricultural Public Services, Other
- Agriculture, Agriculture Operations, and Related Sciences, Other
- Agriculture, General
- Animal Health
- Animal Nutrition
- Animal Sciences, General
- Animal Sciences, Other
- Animal Training
- Animal/Livestock Husbandry and Production
- Dairy Husbandry and Production
- Dairy Science
- Farm/Farm and Ranch Management
- Food Science
- Food Science and Technology, Other
- Food Technology and Processing
- International Agriculture
- Large Animal/Food Animal and Equine Surgery and Medicine
- Livestock Management
- Range Science and Management
Must be pursuing a career in the dairy industry or a related field.