This scholarship is for students in Henry County, Indiana, who are involved in agribusiness or are pursuing a career related to pork production. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be enrolled or plan to enroll in an accredited institution for postsecondary training. This scholarship will be awarded based on the basis of pork production activities or career plan, scholastic ability, and extracurricular activities.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Henry County
College Major: Is this you?
- Agricultural Business and Management, General
- Agribusiness/Agricultural Business Operations
- Agricultural Business and Management, Other
- Livestock Management
- Food Science and Technology, Other
- Food Science
- Agricultural Animal Breeding
- Animal/Livestock Husbandry and Production
- Food Technology and Processing
- Agricultural Business Technology
- Agricultural and Food Products Processing
Must be involved in agribusiness or pursuing a career related to pork production.