This scholarship is for women who are members of Women in Aviation, International, seeking to pursue an undergraduate or graduate degree in an aviation-related field. Applicants must be US citizens and fluent in English.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
GPA: Is this you?
Gender: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Aerospace, Aeronautical and Astronautical/Space Engineering
- Aeronautical/Aerospace Engineering Technology/Technician
- Aeronautics/Aviation/Aerospace Science and Technology, General
- Airline/Commercial/Professional Pilot and Flight Crew
- Aviation/Airway Management and Operations
- Air Traffic Controller
- Airframe Mechanics and Aircraft Maintenance Technology/Technician
- Airline Flight Attendant
- Air Transportation, Other
- Transportation and Materials Moving, Other
- Flight Instructor
- Aircraft Powerplant Technology/Technician
- Air and Space Operations Technology
- Space Systems Operations
Community Groups: Is this you?
- Women in Aviation International (WAI)
Applicants must submit a one-page essay detailing their current educational status and what they hope to achieve by pursuing a degree in aviation.