This scholarship is for graduating seniors from Merrill High School in Merrill, Wisconsin. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be accepted for enrollment in an accredited technical school or college and plan to study veterinary services (first choice) or nursing (second choice).
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Nursing Assistant/Aide and Patient Care Assistant/Aide
- Nursing, Other
- Adult Health Nurse/Nursing
- Maternal/Child Health and Neonatal Nurse/Nursing
- Pre-Veterinary Studies
- Pediatric Nurse/Nursing
- Nurse Anesthetist
- Veterinary Medicine
- Nursing Administration
- Nurse Midwife/Nursing Midwifery
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursing, Other
- Nursing Science
- Family Practice Nurse/Nursing
- Veterinary/Animal Health Technology/Technician and Veterinary Assistant
- Pre-Nursing Studies
- Emergency Room/Trauma Nursing
- Critical Care Nursing
- Nursing Practice
- Veterinary Sciences/Veterinary Clinical Sciences, General
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
- Veterinary Practice Residency Program
- Psychiatric/Mental Health Nurse/Nursing
- Nursing Education
- Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Medicine Residency Program
- Veterinary Biomedical and Clinical Sciences, Other
- Veterinary Surgery Residency Program
- Veterinary Anatomy
- Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Geriatric Nurse/Nursing
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants, Other
- Veterinary Internal Medicine Residency Program
- Veterinary Preventive Medicine Residency Program
- Veterinary Nutrition Residency Program
- Veterinary Clinical Pharmacology Residency Program
- Veterinary Anesthesiology Residency Program
- Veterinary Infectious Diseases
- Veterinary Preventive Medicine, Epidemiology, and Public Health
- Veterinary Physiology
- Veterinary Radiology Residency Program
- Veterinary Residency Programs, Other
- Public Health/Community Nurse/Nursing
- Veterinary Dentistry Residency Program
- Veterinary Behaviorist Residency Program
- Women's Health Nurse/Nursing
- Perioperative/Operating Room and Surgical Nurse/Nursing
- Veterinary Toxicology and Pharmacology
- Veterinary Microbiology and Immunobiology
- Veterinary Microbiology Residency Program
- Veterinary Dermatology Residency Program
- Veterinary Pathology and Pathobiology
- Veterinary Pathology Residency Program
- Veterinary Toxicology Residency Program
- Large Animal/Food Animal and Equine Surgery and Medicine
- Veterinary Ophthalmology Residency Program
- Clinical Nurse Leader
- Occupational and Environmental Health Nursing
- Poultry Veterinarian Residency Program
- Small/Companion Animal Surgery and Medicine
- Palliative Care Nursing
High School: Is this you?
- Merrill High