This scholarship is for full- and part-time graduate and undergraduate students attending an accredited four-year university in the United States. To qualify, applicants must have a minimum 3.5 GPA and be a declared criminal justice, criminology, police administration, or police science major. Undergraduate students must be college juniors, college senior, or graduate students and have completed at least one semester. Applicants must also be US citizens.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Corrections Administration
- Corrections and Criminal Justice, Other
- Criminal Justice/Law Enforcement Administration
- Criminal Justice/Police Science
- Criminal Justice/Safety Studies
- Criminalistics and Criminal Science
- Critical Incident Response/Special Police Operations
- Critical Infrastructure Protection
- Cyber/Computer Forensics and Counterterrorism
- Financial Forensics and Fraud Investigation
- Forensic Science and Technology
- Homeland Security
- Homeland Security, Law Enforcement, Firefighting and Related Protective Services, Other
- Homeland Security, Other
- Juvenile Corrections
- Law Enforcement Intelligence Analysis
- Law Enforcement Investigation and Interviewing
- Law Enforcement Record-Keeping and Evidence Management
- Maritime Law Enforcement
- Protective Services Operations
- Securities Services Administration/Management
- Security and Loss Prevention Services
- Suspension and Debarment Investigation
- Terrorism and Counterterrorism Operations