This scholarship is for full- and part-time graduate and undergraduate students attending an accredited four-year university in the United States. To qualify, applicants must have a minimum 3.5 GPA and be a declared criminal justice, criminology, police administration, or police science major. Undergraduate students must be college juniors, college senior, or graduate students and have completed at least one semester. Applicants must also be US citizens.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Criminal Justice/Law Enforcement Administration
- Forensic Science and Technology
- Criminal Justice/Police Science
- Criminalistics and Criminal Science
- Corrections and Criminal Justice, Other
- Criminal Justice/Safety Studies
- Law Enforcement Investigation and Interviewing
- Cyber/Computer Forensics and Counterterrorism
- Law Enforcement Intelligence Analysis
- Homeland Security
- Juvenile Corrections
- Homeland Security, Law Enforcement, Firefighting and Related Protective Services, Other
- Financial Forensics and Fraud Investigation
- Corrections Administration
- Homeland Security, Other
- Law Enforcement Record-Keeping and Evidence Management
- Terrorism and Counterterrorism Operations
- Critical Incident Response/Special Police Operations
- Securities Services Administration/Management
- Protective Services Operations
- Security and Loss Prevention Services
- Maritime Law Enforcement
- Suspension and Debarment Investigation
- Critical Infrastructure Protection