This scholarship is for legal residents of New Mexico who have been residents for at least one year. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be high school seniors graduating in the spring of 2014 with a 2.5 GPA or receiving their GED diploma or certificate; or be undergraduate college students currently pursuing a certificate or degree; or be nontraditional students with a high school diploma or GED certificate accepted into a program. Applicants must attend an accredited nonprofit educational institution in New Mexico and be pursuing a certificate or degree in a metals technology program with a concentration in machine tool technology and welding during the 2014-2015 school year.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
Home State: Is this you?
- New Mexico
College Major: Is this you?
- Welding Technology/Welder
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Welding Engineering Technology/Technician
- Machine Tool Technology/Machinist
- Metal Fabricator
- Precision Metal Working, Other
- Metallurgical Technology/Technician
- Metal Building Assembly/Assembler
- Tool and Die Technology/Technician
- Sheet Metal Technology/Sheetworking
Must attend a New Mexico educational institution.