This scholarship is for members of Women in Aviation, International. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be full-time students currently enrolled in an Associate or Baccalaureate degree in aviation maintenance management or aviation business management. On top of the award, scholarship recipients will receive a trip to the 27th Annual International Women in Aviation Conference.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
College Major: Is this you?
- Business Administration and Management, General
- Accounting and Business/Management
- Business Administration, Management and Operations, Other
- Aerospace, Aeronautical and Astronautical/Space Engineering
- Aeronautical/Aerospace Engineering Technology/Technician
- Aeronautics/Aviation/Aerospace Science and Technology, General
- Finance and Financial Management Services, Other
- Airline/Commercial/Professional Pilot and Flight Crew
- Aviation/Airway Management and Operations
- Engineering/Industrial Management
- Operations Management and Supervision
- Air Traffic Controller
- Airframe Mechanics and Aircraft Maintenance Technology/Technician
- Airline Flight Attendant
- Air Transportation, Other
- Transportation and Materials Moving, Other
- Avionics Maintenance Technology/Technician
- Flight Instructor
- Aircraft Powerplant Technology/Technician
Community Groups: Is this you?
- Women in Aviation International (WAI)
This scholarship is open to men and women.