This scholarship is for graduating seniors of South Dearborn High School in Aurora, Indiana, who are pursuing a four-year college degree in a math or science related field, including but not limited to computers, engineering, economics, business, pharmacy, nursing, or teaching science/math/computers. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have completed or be currently enrolled in the following academic courses or programs: four years of college-prep English; Algebra I, Algebra II, and Geometry; two years of foreign language; and two years of college-prep science (chemistry, physics, biology, etc.). Applicants must have achieved an accumulated 3.0 GPA based on the seven semesters of high school.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship has application requirements that could take a lot of time and effort.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
Area Of Study: Is this you?
- BUSINESS, MANAGEMENT, MARKETING, AND RELATED SUPPORT SERVICES
- COMPUTER AND INFORMATION SCIENCES AND SUPPORT SERVICES
- ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGIES AND ENGINEERING-RELATED FIELDS
- HEALTH PROFESSIONS AND RELATED PROGRAMS
- BIOLOGICAL AND BIOMEDICAL SCIENCES
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- SCIENCE TECHNOLOGIES/TECHNICIANS
- MATHEMATICS AND STATISTICS
High School: Is this you?
- South Dearborn High School