This scholarship is for women who are members of Women in Aviation, International. Applicants must want to learn to fly or already have a pilot's certificate (private, sport, or recreational) and want to pursue an advanced certificate or rating, such an Instrument or Commercial.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Minimum Age: Is this you?
Gender: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- Other postgraduate-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Aerospace, Aeronautical and Astronautical/Space Engineering
- Aeronautical/Aerospace Engineering Technology/Technician
- Aeronautics/Aviation/Aerospace Science and Technology, General
- Airline/Commercial/Professional Pilot and Flight Crew
- Aviation/Airway Management and Operations
- Air Traffic Controller
- Airframe Mechanics and Aircraft Maintenance Technology/Technician
- Airline Flight Attendant
- Air Transportation, Other
- Transportation and Materials Moving, Other
- Flight Instructor
- Aircraft Powerplant Technology/Technician
Community Groups: Is this you?
- Women in Aviation International (WAI)