This scholarship is for graduating seniors in Muscatine County, Iowa. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be pursuing careers as emergency medical technicians, nationally registered paramedics, paramedic specialists, or nurses.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Muscatine County
College Major: Is this you?
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Nursing Assistant/Aide and Patient Care Assistant/Aide
- Nursing, Other
- Adult Health Nurse/Nursing
- Maternal/Child Health and Neonatal Nurse/Nursing
- Pediatric Nurse/Nursing
- Nurse Anesthetist
- Nursing Administration
- Nurse Midwife/Nursing Midwifery
- Nursing Science
- Family Practice Nurse/Nursing
- Pre-Nursing Studies
- Critical Care Nursing
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Psychiatric/Mental Health Nurse/Nursing
- Emergency Medicine Residency Program
- Emergency Care Attendant (EMT Ambulance)
- Public Health/Community Nurse/Nursing
- Perioperative/Operating Room and Surgical Nurse/Nursing