These scholarship awards are for undergraduate and graduate students who are studying marketing and are committed to pursuing a career in the field. Scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic excellence and demonstrated interest in the industry. To qualify, applicants must: reside in the United States US citizens or permanent residents; currently be enrolled in an accredited four-year institution (students transferring from a two-year school to a four-year university by the fall 2015 semester are eligible to apply; however, transfer students must submit a letter of acceptance from the four-year university as proof of enrollment in the fall 2015 semester); have a minimum GPA of 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale); show a commitment to pursuing a career in marketing; and have taken two or more college-level marketing courses. Students with internship/work experience in the field will also be considered. Please note that graduating high school seniors are not eligible for this scholarship.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process should probably take a very short time.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services, Other
- Marketing/Marketing Management, General
- Business and Personal/Financial Services Marketing Operations
- Marketing, Other
- International Marketing
- General Merchandising, Sales, and Related Marketing Operations, Other
- Marketing Research
- Apparel and Accessories Marketing Operations
- Hospitality and Recreation Marketing Operations
- Sales, Distribution, and Marketing Operations, General
- Tourism and Travel Services Marketing Operations
- Specialized Merchandising, Sales, and Marketing Operations, Other
- Special Products Marketing Operations
- Vehicle and Vehicle Parts and Accessories Marketing Operations