This scholarship is for speech-language pathology and audiology students and those in related fields. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be committed to pursuing a doctoral degree and be currently enrolled in a master's program at any ASHA accredited university in Texas. Applicants must have a 3.0 GPA and be accepted into a doctoral program at any accredited university in Texas. Successful applicants may also be members of a junior faculty, be currently employed master's-level clinicians, or be already enrolled in a doctoral program.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
- Other postgraduate-level study
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Speech-Language Pathology/Pathologist
- Audiology/Audiologist and Speech-Language Pathology/Pathologist
- Communication Disorders Sciences and Services, Other
- Education/Teaching of Individuals with Speech or Language Impairments
- Communication Sciences and Disorders, General
- Speech-Language Pathology Assistant