This scholarship is for residents of the New England states (Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, or Connecticut) or New York. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have a General Class radio license or higher and be pursuing a bachelor's degree or higher in electronics, communications, or a related field at an educational institution in New England or New York.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process shouldn't take more than an hour or so.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
- Other postgraduate-level study
Home State: Is this you?
- New Hampshire
- New York
- Rhode Island
College Major: Is this you?
- Communication and Media Studies, Other
- Communication, Journalism, and Related Programs, Other
- Broadcast Journalism
- Speech Communication and Rhetoric
- Animation, Interactive Technology, Video Graphics and Special Effects
- Public Relations/Image Management
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Public Relations, Advertising, and Applied Communication, Other
- Mass Communication/Media Studies
- Journalism, Other
- Digital Communication and Media/Multimedia
- Recording Arts Technology/Technician
- Public Relations, Advertising, and Applied Communication
- Radio and Television
- Communication, General
- Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology/Technician
- Radio and Television Broadcasting Technology/Technician
- Photographic and Film/Video Technology/Technician and Assistant
- Graphic Communications, General
- Radio, Television, and Digital Communication, Other
- Sports Communication
- Communications Technology/Technician
- Audiovisual Communications Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Political Communication
- Graphic Communications, Other
- Electrical/Electronics Equipment Installation and Repair, General
- Organizational Communication, General
- International and Intercultural Communication
- Electromechanical Technology/Electromechanical Engineering Technology
- Communications Technologies/Technicians and Support Services, Other
- Electrical/Electronics Maintenance and Repair Technology, Other
- Electromechanical Engineering
- Telecommunications Technology/Technician
- Health Communication
- Electrical/Electronics Drafting and Electrical/Electronics CAD/CADD
- Electrical, Electronics and Communications Engineering, Other
- Electrical and Power Transmission Installation/Installer, General
- Graphic and Printing Equipment Operator, General Production
- Computer Typography and Composition Equipment Operator
- Communications Systems Installation and Repair Technology
- Electrical and Power Transmission Installers, Other
- Electromechanical and Instrumentation and Maintenance Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Industrial Electronics Technology/Technician
- Prepress/Desktop Publishing and Digital Imaging Design
- Technical and Scientific Communication
- Printing Management
- Printing Press Operator
Other Qualifications: Is this you?
- Amateur Radio License
Must attend an educational institution in New England or New York.