This scholarship is for residents of one of the following eight counties on Maryland's Eastern Shore: Kent, Queen Anne's, Talbot, Caroline, Dorchester, Somerset, Wicomico, and Worcester. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be graduating seniors at public or private high schools and have been accepted at or currently attending a dental hygiene program at a post-secondary institution.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Kent, Queen Anne's, Talbot, Caroline, Dorchester, Somerset, Wicomico or Worcester County
College Major: Is this you?
- Advanced General Dentistry
- Advanced/Graduate Dentistry and Oral Sciences, Other
- Dental Assisting/Assistant
- Dental Clinical Sciences, General
- Dental Hygiene/Hygienist
- Dental Laboratory Technology/Technician
- Dental Materials
- Dental Public Health and Education
- Dental Services and Allied Professions, Other
- Pediatric Dentistry/Pedodontics
- Pre-Dentistry Studies