This scholarship is for residents of Fairfield County, Ohio, who are pursuing studies in dentistry, including dental hygiene. Applicants must submit a letter of recommendation from a professional practitioner in their area of interest.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Fairfield County
College Major: Is this you?
- Dental Hygiene/Hygienist
- Dental Services and Allied Professions, Other
- Pre-Dentistry Studies
- Dental Assisting/Assistant
- Dental Clinical Sciences, General
- Advanced General Dentistry
- Advanced/Graduate Dentistry and Oral Sciences, Other
- Pediatric Dentistry/Pedodontics
- Dental Public Health and Education
- Dental Laboratory Technology/Technician
- Dental Materials