This scholarship is for high school seniors in New Jersey who are pursuing a career in the water industry. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be accepted at a two- or four-year college or vocational/technical or trade school. Applicants may not be the recipient of any other AWWA-NJ Section scholarships for the current school year.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process shouldn't take more than an hour or so.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
- New Jersey
College Major: Is this you?
- Civil Engineering, General
- Environmental Science
- Environmental Studies
- Environmental Engineering Technology/Environmental Technology
- Environmental Biology
- Civil Engineering Technology/Technician
- Civil Engineering, Other
- Aquatic Biology/Limnology
- Environmental/Environmental Health Engineering
- Environmental Toxicology
- Environmental Control Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Hydrology and Water Resources Science
- Water Resources Engineering
- Water Quality and Wastewater Treatment Management and Recycling Technology/Technician