This scholarship is for full-time students who have been accepted into a graduate program with a manufacturing emphasis or industrial engineering in the United States or Canada. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have an overall minimum 3.0 GPA; have proven scholastic ability, exemplary character, and leadership capability; and have demonstrated their potential for future leadership in the profession. The scholarship can be used only as a credit toward books, fees, tuition, or "supplemental expenses" as approved by the SME Education Foundation.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Engineering/Industrial Management
- Industrial Engineering
- Industrial Production Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Industrial Safety Technology/Technician
- Industrial Technology/Technician
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Manufacturing Engineering Technology/Technician
- Semiconductor Manufacturing Technology