This scholarship is for graduating high school seniors plan on enrolling in an environmental studies program at an accredited California college or university. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have a minimum 3.25 GPA, completed at least one high school science class in addition to the minimum required for graduation, and be US citizens and residents of California for the past four years.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Environmental Science
- Environmental Studies
- Environmental Engineering Technology/Environmental Technology
- Environmental Biology
- Wildlife, Fish and Wildlands Science and Management
- Environmental Design/Architecture
- Environmental Health
- Forestry, General
- Environmental/Environmental Health Engineering
- Energy, Environment, and Natural Resources Law
- Environmental Psychology
- Natural Resources/Conservation, General
- Ecology, Evolution, Systematics and Population Biology, Other
- Natural Resources and Conservation, Other
- Forest Sciences and Biology
- Forest Management/Forest Resources Management
- Ecology and Evolutionary Biology
- Fishing and Fisheries Sciences and Management
- Natural Resources Conservation and Research, Other
- Occupational and Environmental Health Nursing
- Sustainability Studies
- Environmental Toxicology
- Natural Resources Management and Policy
- Environmental Chemistry
- Environmental Control Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Forestry, Other
- Water, Wetlands, and Marine Resources Management
- Solar Energy Technology/Technician
- Environmental Education
- Natural Resources Management and Policy, Other
- Forest Engineering
- Forest Resources Production and Management
- Natural Resources Law Enforcement and Protective Services
- Agroecology and Sustainable Agriculture
- Natural Resource Economics
- Forest Technology/Technician
- Natural Resource Recreation and Tourism
- Land Use Planning and Management/Development
- Urban Forestry
- Wood Science and Wood Products/Pulp and Paper Technology
Must attend a California institute of higher learning.