This scholarship is for graduates of public schools in Midland and Farwell, Michigan. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be pursuing an education in horticulture, floriculture, floral design, or early elementary education.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Midland or Farwell
College Major: Is this you?
- Elementary Education and Teaching
- Early Childhood Education and Teaching
- Education/Teaching of Individuals in Early Childhood Special Education Programs
- Wildlife, Fish and Wildlands Science and Management
- Education/Teaching of Individuals in Elementary Special Education Programs
- Kindergarten/Preschool Education and Teaching
- Botany/Plant Biology
- Forestry, General
- Agricultural and Horticultural Plant Breeding
- Elementary and Middle School Administration/Principalship
- Forest Sciences and Biology
- Horticultural Science
- Forest Management/Forest Resources Management
- Botany/Plant Biology, Other
- Applied Horticulture/Horticultural Business Services, Other
- Forestry, Other
- Ornamental Horticulture
- Landscaping and Groundskeeping
- Plant Sciences, General
- Water, Wetlands, and Marine Resources Management
- Plant Molecular Biology
- Hydrology and Water Resources Science
- Forest Engineering
- Forest Resources Production and Management
- Water Resources Engineering
- Floriculture/Floristry Operations and Management
- Applied Horticulture/Horticulture Operations, General
- Plant Genetics
- Soil Science and Agronomy, General
- Plant Sciences, Other
- Turf and Turfgrass Management
- Forest Technology/Technician
- Land Use Planning and Management/Development
- Soil Sciences, Other
- Urban Forestry
- Plant Nursery Operations and Management
- Soil Chemistry and Physics
- Plant Pathology/Phytopathology
- Plant Physiology
- Soil Microbiology
- Plant Protection and Integrated Pest Management