This scholarship is for graduate students majoring in school administration. To qualify, applicants must be pursuing a career in school superintendence. Only one candidate may be submitted by each college or university campus, and each candidate must be recommended by the dean of the school of education in which the candidate is enrolled. If a nominee is selected to receive this award, the nominee must be a member of or apply for membership with AASA at the aspiring superintendent rate.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship has application requirements that could take a lot of time and effort.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Educational Leadership and Administration, General
- Administration of Special Education
- Educational Administration and Supervision, Other
- Higher Education/Higher Education Administration
- Elementary and Middle School Administration/Principalship
- Adult and Continuing Education Administration
- Secondary School Administration/Principalship
- Superintendency and Educational System Administration