This scholarship is for Virginia residents who are full-time students at a four-year Virginia college or university. To qualify, applicants must be interested in becoming teachers of mathematics, and be enrolled in a degree-seeking program with a concentration in mathematics or major in mathematics. All applicants planning to teach at elementary, middle school, high school, and college levels are eligible.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Elementary Education and Teaching
- Education, General
- Early Childhood Education and Teaching
- Secondary Education and Teaching
- Mathematics, General
- Mathematics Teacher Education
- Applied Mathematics, General
- Mathematics and Statistics, Other
- Junior High/Intermediate/Middle School Education and Teaching
- Mathematical Statistics and Probability
- Kindergarten/Preschool Education and Teaching
- Statistics, General
- Mathematics, Other
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Applied Mathematics, Other
- Financial Mathematics
- Computational Mathematics
- Computational and Applied Mathematics
- Algebra and Number Theory
- Mathematical Biology
- Statistics, Other
- Community College Education
- Analysis and Functional Analysis
- Geometry/Geometric Analysis
- Topology and Foundations
Must attend a Virginia college or university and be interested in becoming a math teacher.