This scholarship is for Chickasaw graduate students who are enrolled full-time in pharmacy school. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Bryan, Carter, Coal, Garvin, Grady, Jefferson, Johnston, Love, McClain, Marshall, Murray, Pontotoc, or Stephens County
College Major: Is this you?
- Pre-Pharmacy Studies
- Pharmacy Technician/Assistant
- Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Sciences, and Administration, Other
- Medicinal and Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Clinical, Hospital, and Managed Care Pharmacy
- Pharmaceutics and Drug Design
- Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Pharmacy Administration and Pharmacy Policy and Regulatory Affairs
- Veterinary Toxicology and Pharmacology
- Pharmacoeconomics/Pharmaceutical Economics
- Pharmaceutical Marketing and Management
- Industrial and Physical Pharmacy and Cosmetic Sciences
- Natural Products Chemistry and Pharmacognosy
Must be a citizen of the Chickasaw Nation