This scholarship is for graduating seniors who attend high school in one of the following Pennsylvania school districts: Pittsburgh Public Schools, a charter school within the Pittsburgh Public School district, or a public school in the Wilkinsburg, Homestead, Duquesne, or West Mifflin School District. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must submit four original works of art as entries to the Eleanor Friedberg Art Scholarship Awards Competition, which is held in conjunction with the MCG Invitational Arts Exhibition. Applicants must have a 2.4 GPA and plan to enroll in a two- or four-year accredited college or career school. Members of the Advisory Committee and their immediate family members are not eligible for this scholarship.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process may include long-term projects, contest entries or some other very time-intensive process.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Allegheny County
College Major: Is this you?
- Graphic Design
- Art/Art Studies, General
- Fashion/Apparel Design
- Interior Design
- Fine/Studio Arts, General
- Visual and Performing Arts, General
- Design and Visual Communications, General
- Fine Arts and Art Studies, Other
- Art History, Criticism and Conservation
- Design and Applied Arts, Other
- Commercial and Advertising Art
- Visual and Performing Arts, Other
- Industrial and Product Design
- Fine and Studio Arts Management
- Commercial Photography
- Crafts/Craft Design, Folk Art and Artisanry
- Ceramic Arts and Ceramics
- Fiber, Textile and Weaving Arts
- Metal and Jewelry Arts
Must attend school in one of the areas mentioned above.