This scholarship is for women who are members of Women in Aviation, International. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must seek to further their aviation career in one or more of the following areas: flight training (any phases), aircraft scheduling or dispatch, aviation management, or aviation maintenance or avionics. Preference will be given to local candidates within the Cincinnati, Ohio/Tri-State area, but all applicants will be considered based upon character, need, community involvement, and accomplishments.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Gender: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Aerospace, Aeronautical and Astronautical/Space Engineering
- Aeronautical/Aerospace Engineering Technology/Technician
- Aeronautics/Aviation/Aerospace Science and Technology, General
- Airline/Commercial/Professional Pilot and Flight Crew
- Aviation/Airway Management and Operations
- Air Traffic Controller
- Airframe Mechanics and Aircraft Maintenance Technology/Technician
- Airline Flight Attendant
- Air Transportation, Other
- Transportation and Materials Moving, Other
- Flight Instructor
- Aircraft Powerplant Technology/Technician
- Air and Space Operations Technology
- Space Systems Operations
Community Groups: Is this you?
- Women in Aviation International (WAI)