This scholarship is for graduating seniors at Clark County School District schools in Las Vegas, Nevada. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have a minimum 2.0 GPA and plan to pursue a degree in the culinary field. They must also be US citizens, either by birth or naturalization. Financial need will be considered in awarding this scholarship.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Clark County
College Major: Is this you?
- Cooking and Related Culinary Arts, General
- Culinary Arts/Chef Training
- Baking and Pastry Arts/Baker/Pastry Chef
- Culinary Arts and Related Services, Other
- Restaurant, Culinary, and Catering Management/Manager
- Food Preparation/Professional Cooking/Kitchen Assistant
- Personal and Culinary Services, Other
- Food Service, Waiter/Waitress, and Dining Room Management/Manager
- Culinary Science/Culinology
- Wine Steward/Sommelier
- Meat Cutting/Meat Cutter
- Institutional Food Workers