This scholarship is for upper division and graduate students enrolled full-time in an accredited California post-secondary educational institution. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must show a commitment to communicating and interpreting a love of nature and an understanding of the need to practice conservation. Applicants pursuing any of the following degrees are encouraged to apply: environmental protection, forestry, wildlife and fisheries biology, parks and recreation, park management, environmental law and public policy, environmental art, and California history.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Kinesiology and Exercise Science
- Environmental Science
- Sport and Fitness Administration/Management
- Environmental Studies
- Health and Physical Education/Fitness, General
- Environmental Engineering Technology/Environmental Technology
- Wildlife Biology
- Health and Physical Education/Fitness, Other
- Environmental Biology
- Sports Studies
- Wildlife, Fish and Wildlands Science and Management
- Environmental Design/Architecture
- Environmental Health
- Forestry, General
- Environmental/Environmental Health Engineering
- Energy, Environment, and Natural Resources Law
- Environmental Psychology
- Natural Resources/Conservation, General
- Parks, Recreation and Leisure Facilities Management, General
- Parks, Recreation and Leisure Studies
- Natural Resources and Conservation, Other
- Forest Sciences and Biology
- Forest Management/Forest Resources Management
- Fishing and Fisheries Sciences and Management
- Natural Resources Conservation and Research, Other
- Parks, Recreation, Leisure, and Fitness Studies, Other
- Occupational and Environmental Health Nursing
- Environmental Toxicology
- Natural Resources Management and Policy
- Physical Fitness Technician
- Environmental Chemistry
- Environmental Control Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Forestry, Other
- Water, Wetlands, and Marine Resources Management
- Outdoor Education
- Environmental Education
- Natural Resources Management and Policy, Other
- Parks, Recreation and Leisure Facilities Management, Other
- Forest Engineering
- Forest Resources Production and Management
- Natural Resources Law Enforcement and Protective Services
- Natural Resource Economics
- Forest Technology/Technician
- Natural Resource Recreation and Tourism
- Golf Course Operation and Grounds Management
- Land Use Planning and Management/Development
- Urban Forestry
- Wood Science and Wood Products/Pulp and Paper Technology
Must attend an educational institution in California.