This scholarship is for students from Chapmanville High School in Chapmanville, West Virginia. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must plan to attend a college or university for education in arts or teaching. To apply, applicants must submit an autobiographical essay that includes educational plans.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
- West Virginia
Area Of Study: Is this you?
- AREA, ETHNIC, CULTURAL, GENDER, AND GROUP STUDIES
- COMMUNICATION, JOURNALISM, AND RELATED PROGRAMS
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE AND LITERATURE/LETTERS
- FOREIGN LANGUAGES, LITERATURES, AND LINGUISTICS
- LIBERAL ARTS AND SCIENCES, GENERAL STUDIES AND HUMANITIES
- PHILOSOPHY AND RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
- VISUAL AND PERFORMING ARTS
High School: Is this you?
- Chapmanville High School