This scholarship is for college juniors and seniors who are currently enrolled in an ABET-accredited civil engineering program. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must demonstrate a passion for bridges and be registered as undergraduates in the fall term of the year of the award. Applicants must be ASCE members in good standing at the time of application and award. Scholarships are awarded based on the applicants' award justification, stated interest in bridge design and construction, educational plan, academic performance and standing, development potential, leadership capacity, and financial need.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College sophomore
- College junior
College Major: Is this you?
- Civil Engineering, General
- Architectural Engineering
- Architectural Drafting and Architectural CAD/CADD
- Civil Engineering Technology/Technician
- Architectural Engineering Technology/Technician
- Civil Engineering, Other
- Civil Drafting and Civil Engineering CAD/CADD
- Structural Engineering
- Construction Engineering
- Construction Engineering Technology/Technician
Community Groups: Is this you?
- American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE)
Must demonstrate a passion for bridges.