This scholarship is for women who are incoming college freshmen. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be pursuing a bachelor's degree in electrical engineering or mechanical engineering. Applicants must have a 3.5 GPA, be enrolled full-time, and be US citizens or permanent residents of the United States. Applicants must not be receiving full funding for their education from another organization.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
GPA: Is this you?
Gender: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
College Major: Is this you?
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Engineering Mechanics
- Mechanical Engineering/Mechanical Technology/Technician
- Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology/Technician
- Mechanical Engineering Related Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Electromechanical Technology/Electromechanical Engineering Technology
- Electromechanical Engineering
- Mechanical Drafting and Mechanical Drafting CAD/CADD
- Electrical/Electronics Drafting and Electrical/Electronics CAD/CADD
- Electrical, Electronics and Communications Engineering, Other
- Electromechanical and Instrumentation and Maintenance Technologies/Technicians, Other