This scholarship is for members in good standing of FAME who are registered in a university certificate or master's course of study in library science or educational media or a related field. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be currently enrolled in at least one course for credit in their designated program, maintain a 3.0 GPA, live and/or work in the state of Florida, and plan to be a school library media specialist. Scholarship recipients must agree to serve in an educational media-related position within the state of Florida for a minimum of one year following completion of their education.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
- Other postgraduate-level study
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Library and Information Science
- Library Science, Other
- Educational/Instructional Technology
- Library and Archives Assisting
- School Librarian/School Library Media Specialist
- Library Science and Administration, Other
- Children and Youth Library Services
- Archives/Archival Administration
Community Groups: Is this you?
- Florida Association for Media in Education (FAME)