This scholarship is for undergraduate students who will be juniors or seniors in the fall and for graduate students who will be enrolled in the upcoming summer semester or thereafter (this includes current students or future students who have been accepted into a graduate program). To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be enrolled at an independently accredited Bay Area college or university, either at the main physical campus or at a satellite campus located within one of the nine Bay Area counties and taking at least 80 percent of classes at a satellite campus. Applicants must follow a course of study to attain a degree and pursue a career in finance or in the financial services industry, and maintain a minimum 3.4 GPA. Emphasis will be placed on alignment to the FWA criteria, demonstrated leadership skills, academic honors, and communication skills. Financial need and community involvement are also considered. Recipients are asked to attend a luncheon in their honor in June of the current year and The Financial Woman of the Year luncheon in September of the same year.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
GPA: Is this you?
Gender: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- San Francisco Bay Area
College Major: Is this you?
- Accounting and Business/Management
- Finance, General
- Accounting and Finance
- Accounting and Finance
- Economics, General
- Business and Personal/Financial Services Marketing Operations
- Business/Managerial Economics
- Accounting and Computer Science
- Actuarial Science
- Banking and Financial Support Services
- Finance and Financial Management Services, Other
- Banking, Corporate, Finance, and Securities Law
- Financial Planning and Services
- International Economics
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Accounting and Related Services, Other
- Medical Insurance Specialist/Medical Biller
- Medical Insurance Coding Specialist/Coder
- International Finance
- Economics, Other
- Development Economics and International Development
- Applied Economics
- Consumer Economics
- Financial Mathematics
- Investments and Securities
- Financial Forensics and Fraud Investigation
- Public Finance
- Family and Consumer Economics and Related Services, Other
- Credit Management