This is a fellowship opportunity. To qualify for this fellowship, applicants must be minority students enrolled full-time in an accounting doctorate program. Applicants must 1) be CPAs or plan to pursue the CPA credential, and 2) have already completed either a master's degree or at least three years of full-time experience in the accounting practice. Applicants must agree to attend school full-time until earning a degree; they must also agree not to work full-time in a paid position, teach more than one course per semester as a teaching assistant, nor dedicate more than one quarter of their time to being a research assistant. They must also be US citizens or permanent residents.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- Doctoral-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Accounting and Business/Management
- Finance, General
- Accounting and Finance
- Accounting and Computer Science
- Banking and Financial Support Services
- Finance and Financial Management Services, Other
- Financial Planning and Services
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Accounting and Related Services, Other
Ethnicity: Is this you?
- African American
- American Indian or Native Alaskan
- Asian or Pacific Islander