This grant is for undergraduate students who are enrolled in degree programs at eligible private Florida colleges or universities. To qualify for this grant, applicants must be Florida residents and US citizens or eligible non-citizens; not owe a repayment or be in default under any state or federal grant, loan, or scholarship program unless satisfactory arrangements to repay have been made; not have previously received a baccalaureate degree; enroll for a minimum of 12 credit hours per term, or the equivalent at an eligible Florida college or university in a baccalaureate degree program; meet Florida's general eligibility requirements for receipt of state aid; and not be enrolled in a program of study leading to a degree in theology or divinity.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
Area Of Study: Is this you?
- MULTI/INTERDISCIPLINARY STUDIES
- CONSTRUCTION TRADES
- NATURAL RESOURCES AND CONSERVATION
- PERSONAL AND CULINARY SERVICES
- PARKS, RECREATION, LEISURE, AND FITNESS STUDIES
- PHILOSOPHY AND RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGIES AND ENGINEERING-RELATED FIELDS
- PRECISION PRODUCTION
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE AND LITERATURE/LETTERS
- FAMILY AND CONSUMER SCIENCES/HUMAN SCIENCES
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION AND SOCIAL SERVICE PROFESSIONS
- FOREIGN LANGUAGES, LITERATURES, AND LINGUISTICS
- MILITARY SCIENCE, LEADERSHIP AND OPERATIONAL ART
- HEALTH PROFESSIONS AND RELATED PROGRAMS
- RESIDENCY PROGRAMS
- ARCHITECTURE AND RELATED SERVICES
- SCIENCE TECHNOLOGIES/TECHNICIANS
- AREA, ETHNIC, CULTURAL, GENDER, AND GROUP STUDIES
- LEGAL PROFESSIONS AND STUDIES
- HOMELAND SECURITY, LAW ENFORCEMENT, FIREFIGHTING AND RELATED PROTECTIVE SERVICES
- BIOLOGICAL AND BIOMEDICAL SCIENCES
- LIBERAL ARTS AND SCIENCES, GENERAL STUDIES AND HUMANITIES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
- BUSINESS, MANAGEMENT, MARKETING, AND RELATED SUPPORT SERVICES
- LIBRARY SCIENCE
- TRANSPORTATION AND MATERIALS MOVING
- COMMUNICATION, JOURNALISM, AND RELATED PROGRAMS
- MATHEMATICS AND STATISTICS
- COMMUNICATIONS TECHNOLOGIES/TECHNICIANS AND SUPPORT SERVICES
- MECHANIC AND REPAIR TECHNOLOGIES/TECHNICIANS
- VISUAL AND PERFORMING ARTS
- COMPUTER AND INFORMATION SCIENCES AND SUPPORT SERVICES
- MILITARY TECHNOLOGIES AND APPLIED SCIENCES
- AGRICULTURE, AGRICULTURE OPERATIONS, AND RELATED SCIENCES
Must enroll in an eligible private college/university.
Visit site for more details.