This scholarship is for women who are college sophomores or juniors. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be pursuing a degree in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, automotive engineering, industrial engineering, or manufacturing engineering. Applicants must be enrolled full-time, have a minimum 3.5 GPA, demonstrate financial need, and have leadership potential.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
GPA: Is this you?
Gender: Is this you?
Financial Need: Is this you?
Financial need will be considered.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College sophomore
- College junior
College Major: Is this you?
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Engineering Mechanics
- Automotive Engineering Technology/Technician
- Industrial Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering/Mechanical Technology/Technician
- Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology/Technician
- Engineering/Industrial Management
- Mechanical Engineering Related Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Electromechanical Technology/Electromechanical Engineering Technology
- Electromechanical Engineering
- Mechanical Drafting and Mechanical Drafting CAD/CADD
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Electrical/Electronics Drafting and Electrical/Electronics CAD/CADD
- Electrical, Electronics and Communications Engineering, Other
- Industrial Technology/Technician
- Electromechanical and Instrumentation and Maintenance Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Manufacturing Engineering Technology/Technician
- Industrial Production Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Industrial Safety Technology/Technician
- Semiconductor Manufacturing Technology