This scholarship is for profesionally active neonatal nurses who have been officially admitted to a college or school of higher education for one of the following: Bachelor of Science in Nursing (current RN), Master of Science in Nursing for Advance Practice in Neonatal Nursing, Doctoral degree in Nursing, or Masters or Post-Masters degree in Nursing Administration or Business Management. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have a GPA of 3.0 or higher. Applicants must not have receive a FNRE scholarship or grant in the past five years.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Business Administration and Management, General
- Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services, Other
- Business Administration, Management and Operations, Other
- Nursing Assistant/Aide and Patient Care Assistant/Aide
- Nursing, Other
- Adult Health Nurse/Nursing
- Maternal/Child Health and Neonatal Nurse/Nursing
- Pediatric Nurse/Nursing
- Nurse Anesthetist
- Nursing Administration
- Nurse Midwife/Nursing Midwifery
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursing, Other
- Nursing Science
- Family Practice Nurse/Nursing
- Health/Health Care Administration/Management
- Pre-Nursing Studies
- Emergency Room/Trauma Nursing
- Critical Care Nursing
- Nursing Practice
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
- Psychiatric/Mental Health Nurse/Nursing
- Nursing Education
- Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Geriatric Nurse/Nursing
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants, Other
- Hospital and Health Care Facilities Administration/Management
- Public Health/Community Nurse/Nursing
- Women's Health Nurse/Nursing
- Perioperative/Operating Room and Surgical Nurse/Nursing
- Clinical Nurse Leader
- Occupational and Environmental Health Nursing
- Palliative Care Nursing
Other Qualifications: Is this you?
- Registered / Certified Nurse