This scholarship is for residents of the ARRL Central Division (Illinois, Indiana, or Wisconsin) who have active amateur radio licenses. Preference will be given to those who provide documentation of CW proficiency of more than 5 wpm. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be pursuing a bachelor's degree or higher in agriculture, electronics, court reporting, history, broadcasting, communication, or related fields. Applicants must demonstrate financial need, academic merit, and an interest in promoting amateur radio.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process shouldn't take more than an hour or so.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Financial Need: Is this you?
Financial need will be considered.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
- Other postgraduate-level study
Home State: Is this you?
Area Of Study: Is this you?
- COMMUNICATION, JOURNALISM, AND RELATED PROGRAMS
- COMMUNICATIONS TECHNOLOGIES/TECHNICIANS AND SUPPORT SERVICES
- ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGIES AND ENGINEERING-RELATED FIELDS
- LEGAL PROFESSIONS AND STUDIES
- AGRICULTURE, AGRICULTURE OPERATIONS, AND RELATED SCIENCES
Other Qualifications: Is this you?
- Amateur Radio License