This scholarship is for graduates of high schools located within the City of Aurora, Illinois. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be residents of the City of Aurora and pursuing studies within the fields of nursing, political science, or pre-law at a four-year college within the state of Illinois. Home-schooled residents of the City of Aurora are also eligible.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- City of Aurora
College Major: Is this you?
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Political Science and Government, General
- Nursing Assistant/Aide and Patient Care Assistant/Aide
- Nursing, Other
- Adult Health Nurse/Nursing
- Pre-Law Studies
- Maternal/Child Health and Neonatal Nurse/Nursing
- Legal Studies, General
- Pediatric Nurse/Nursing
- Nurse Anesthetist
- Nursing Administration
- American/U.S. Law/Legal Studies/Jurisprudence
- Nurse Midwife/Nursing Midwifery
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursing, Other
- Nursing Science
- Political Science and Government, Other
- Legal Assistant/Paralegal
- Family Practice Nurse/Nursing
- Pre-Nursing Studies
- International Law and Legal Studies
- Emergency Room/Trauma Nursing
- International Business, Trade, and Tax Law
- Critical Care Nursing
- American Government and Politics (United States)
- Nursing Practice
- Banking, Corporate, Finance, and Securities Law
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
- Psychiatric/Mental Health Nurse/Nursing
- Nursing Education
- Legal Professions and Studies, Other
- Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Energy, Environment, and Natural Resources Law
- Geriatric Nurse/Nursing
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants, Other
- Legal Administrative Assistant/Secretary
- Public Health/Community Nurse/Nursing
- Legal Research and Advanced Professional Studies, Other
- Women's Health Nurse/Nursing
- Perioperative/Operating Room and Surgical Nurse/Nursing
- Health Law
- Comparative Law
- Political Economy
- Advanced Legal Research/Studies, General
- Legal Support Services, Other
- Clinical Nurse Leader
- Occupational and Environmental Health Nursing
- Court Reporting/Court Reporter
- Programs for Foreign Lawyers
- Intellectual Property Law
- Canadian Law/Legal Studies/Jurisprudence
- Tax Law/Taxation
- Palliative Care Nursing
Must attend a four-year college in Illinois.