The scholarship is available to full- and part-time undergraduate and graduate students enrolled in an accredited college or university in North America studying architecture, civil engineering, structural engineering, construction management, material science, or a related field. To apply for this scholarship, applicants must submit an essay of 1,000 to 2,000 words on one of two given topics related to galvanization.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship has application requirements that could take a lot of time and effort.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Civil Engineering, General
- Architectural Engineering
- Architecture and Related Services, Other
- Architectural Drafting and Architectural CAD/CADD
- Landscape Architecture
- Civil Engineering Technology/Technician
- Architectural Engineering Technology/Technician
- Interior Architecture
- Civil Engineering, Other
- Materials Engineering
- Civil Drafting and Civil Engineering CAD/CADD
- Construction Management
- Structural Engineering
- Environmental Design/Architecture
- City/Urban, Community and Regional Planning
- Construction Engineering
- Architectural Technology/Technician
- Architectural and Building Sciences/Technology
- Materials Science
- Construction Engineering Technology/Technician
- Architectural History and Criticism, General
- Building/Construction Site Management/Manager
- Building/Construction Finishing, Management, and Inspection, Other
- Real Estate Development
- Architectural Sciences and Technology, Other
- Materials Sciences, Other