The scholarship is available to full- and part-time undergraduate and graduate students enrolled in an accredited college or university in North America studying architecture, civil engineering, structural engineering, construction management, material science, or a related field. To apply for this scholarship, applicants must submit an essay of 1,000 to 2,000 words on one of two given topics related to galvanization.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship has application requirements that could take a lot of time and effort.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Architectural and Building Sciences/Technology
- Architectural Drafting and Architectural CAD/CADD
- Architectural Engineering
- Architectural Engineering Technology/Technician
- Architectural History and Criticism, General
- Architectural Sciences and Technology, Other
- Architectural Technology/Technician
- Architecture and Related Services, Other
- Building/Construction Finishing, Management, and Inspection, Other
- Building/Construction Site Management/Manager
- City/Urban, Community and Regional Planning
- Civil Drafting and Civil Engineering CAD/CADD
- Civil Engineering Technology/Technician
- Civil Engineering, General
- Civil Engineering, Other
- Construction Engineering
- Construction Engineering Technology/Technician
- Construction Management
- Environmental Design/Architecture
- Interior Architecture
- Landscape Architecture
- Materials Engineering
- Materials Science
- Materials Sciences, Other
- Real Estate Development
- Structural Engineering