This scholarship is for undergraduate students pursuing a career in the water profession. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be residents of Georgia, or entering or attending a college, university, or training school located in Georgia. Neither applicants nor their parents may be individual members of GAWP (other than student members) or work for a corporate or utility member of GAWP. Applicants must be graduates of an accredited high school, or demonstrate that graduation will occur before August 1. Work or internship experience in a water-related field is recommended, but not required.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Environmental Science
- Environmental Studies
- Environmental Engineering Technology/Environmental Technology
- Environmental Biology
- Aquatic Biology/Limnology
- Environmental/Environmental Health Engineering
- Environmental Toxicology
- Environmental Chemistry
- Environmental Control Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Hydrology and Water Resources Science
- Water Resources Engineering
- Water Quality and Wastewater Treatment Management and Recycling Technology/Technician
Must be pursuing a career in the water profession.