These scholarships are for students in Georgia who are majoring in accounting. To qualify for these scholarships, applicants must be college junior or senior undergraduate accounting majors or graduate students in an accounting or business administration program at a public or private college. Applicants must demonstrate commitment to a career in accounting, be Georgia residents, maintain at least a 3.0 GPA overall or in accounting classes, and demonstrate financial need. Applicants must be enrolled in a minimum of six semester (ten quarter) hours during the period scholarship funds will be used.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process shouldn't take more than an hour or so.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
GPA: Is this you?
Financial Need: Is this you?
Financial need will be considered.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Business Administration and Management, General
- Accounting and Business/Management
- Business Administration, Management and Operations, Other
- Finance, General
- Accounting and Finance
- Accounting and Computer Science
- Banking and Financial Support Services
- Finance and Financial Management Services, Other
- Financial Planning and Services
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Accounting and Related Services, Other